Why Choose Fast Times Bail Bonds California?
We have over 35 years of combined experience in the California Bail Bond business and we are agents you can trust. We can inform you about all your options; we are here to assist you. Read through our site to answer any Bail Bonds questions you may have.
- We bail you out anytime.
- Our service is the fastest in California, we always have Bail Bond agents on call 24 hours.
- Payment plans & No collateral OAC
- Call us 24 hours a day - 7 days a week!
- The Lowest Rates Available.
- Expert Advice on California Bail Bonds.
- County and State Bonding.
- Free Inmate Bail and Jail Information.
What Happens When Someone Is Arrested?
A. When a person is arrested and booked into a jail on a warrant/capias, there is usually a monetary bail amount set and attached to that warrant which gives that person the eligibility to bond out of jail that same day.
B. When a person is arrested (on view) by a police officer and booked into a jail, that person, depending on the charge, may or may not be eligible to bond out of jail.